Nuffnang

Saturday 19 March 2011

IVF - Here we go again...

Trying for baby number 3.

Early last month I went to see my IVF Doctor to dicuss implanting our frozen embryos.  He decided as I am approaching my 40th birthday and I am thinking we'll try another full IVF cycle if the frozen ones don't work out, that he would get all the initial IVF tests done again.  So I went off and had about 9 vials of blood drawn and am patiently awaiting the ultrasound to confirm that we are ready to go ahead.

Patient. Hummmmm is not really a word that would be associated with me.

I finally have a date for the ultrasound. Yay! Next Wednesday is the day.

Hopefully things will move swiftly from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.