Nuffnang

Friday 12 August 2011

Things I Know and a Flog...

Joining in with Shae from Yay for Home! (she's drunk with power this week, watch out!), things I know as well as Where's my Glow for Flog Ya Blog Friday again this week.

Just because I can. You can too. Just click on the links above or below.

Have a great weekend!

***
- Tonsillitis is the pits.  I have a raging case of bacterial tonsillitis this week.  My GP said my left side was verging on an abscess, he also asked if I had been delirious.  I had phoned and cancelled my Friday activities on Thursday morning, so yes I think I had!  I must say the antibiotics, the Panadeine Forte and sleep have helped immensely.  My gorgeous cousin looking after my boys yesterday was a Godsend and I'm pretty sure it helped her decide that her two beautiful girls are enough kids for her!



- The last sister in law has defriended me on Facebook.  I have not had a decent explanation.  My in laws are just a ridiculous amount of hard work for a negative return.  I'm just going to pretend they don't exist from now on, it's less stressful.

- I hate washing curtains.  They are so awkward.  I hate getting them down, getting them dry and back up again.  I especially hate it when the blockout layer sticks together...

- The Big School orientation program for the Little Man has arrived.  I'm excited for him and a bit nervous as they use two of the sessions to place the kids with a teacher for Kindergarten.  Lately he's decided that if it's too hard it's not worth doing, I miss the Little Man who loved the word "practice", I'm pretty sure he will be less than impressive if he's still in this frame of mind when they are assessing him.  You can never tell what kind of mood he'll be in, or how he'll come across.  The last two sessions are with their class and teacher for next year.   I just hope he gets a teacher who understands him, we've already seen via pre-school how important that is for him.



FYBF

3 comments:

  1. We start big school orientation in October. Ella is soo looking forward to it!
    And negative people are best left out of your life. Surround yourself with the positive!
    Hope you're feeling better soon too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In laws can be so painful! And yes, good teachers are worth their weight in chocolate- I hope you get a good one! Also feel better soon :) Found you via FYB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonsillitis is the pits :( I had my tonsils out at 18 because I used to get it so often

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.