Nuffnang

Friday 4 November 2011

Blog Neglect

I have been neglecting this blog.

I like to blog at least 5 times a week.

I like to comment on comments I receive.

Lately it has all just become too difficult.  We've had so much on and I have not been able to get half of the every day things done so the blog has taken a backseat.

Today I am attempting to catch up on some blog reading, so you may get some comments on an old posts!  I may even get to respond to some comments  on my own blog. If I don't quite get there, thanks for commenting, I love comments and I always read them.

In the mean time, here are some more photos from the Pirate Party last weekend.  A friend emailed them to me last night.  I love them.

Pirate cupcakes thanks to Nanny

Birthday Cake

Brothers Blow out the candles
Pirate Daniel

Birthday Boy

More smiles

Balloon magic = Happiness to a 5 year old


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.