Nuffnang

Saturday 3 March 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho a Scrapping I Will Go!

It's Scrapbook workshop day!

My desk at last month's workshop.
Yep I'm a messy but prolific scrapper, 15 pages that day.


This month we are having two and I just cannot tell you how happy that makes me!!

Today I am finally going to start on the baby albums.

They have been waiting patiently for almost two years.  I have been unable to do them while I had so many great current photos to scrap.  Now I am up to date and actually excited to start their baby albums.

I have a list of pages I want to include, but I have not allocated photos yet, so my plan is to spend today doing photo selection and some design planning with just a little scrapping and use the second workshop this month, after I get some enlargements done, to do the bulk of the actual scrapbooking.

Happy Saturday All!

What have you got planned?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Sam! Guess what I'm doing... Yep! working on my assignment, the last one for the term (in between blog reading of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so stressed I struggled to get 2 pages completed. I left early and came home to bed. Oh well there's always the end of the month.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read them all and try very hard to reply.